Mining Contracts expansion loan #2 (ltcgear and gawminers)




Hi ,
This is my second loan, I have listed. This loan will be used to build my reputation, but more importantly, I will use this loan to purchase Mining Contracts from GAWminers and LTCgear.











Mining Contracts expansion loan #2 (shares and hashlets)

Hi BTCJam Community,
This is my second loan, I have listed. This loan will be used to build my reputation by give me a positive rate, but more importantly, I will use this loan to purchase Mining Contracts from GAWminers and LTCgear.


Basis of this loan: 
My current contracts are more than 4.645 mhs scrypt (and some sha-256) in many companies. i am also a miner. The Current income only from ltcgear shares is enough to cover the payment at 100%. I am aiming to have more shares and hashlets. 

You can found more info about me in my first loan User Comments.
I'll be able to repay this loan EARLY and in FULL well before the due date as i did in the past. 

if you choose to be my investors, Your benefits are:
* 100 % payments covered from current mining contracts.
* some payments will be some days early.
* Ardeva profile is available at http://goo.gl/eP2ETV , Token Verification A5450DC2EB1D4D3A70608387

If a bigger investor inserting we can arrange an escrow 

Feel free to ask any questions you have and I'll be sure to answer them here.
You can find me at hashtalk.org @kapetan

Thank's for your time.

Stratos Kapetanakis

more info available here http://goo.gl/xZhpQJ